Sunday, October 5, 2014

NYC Marathon - Charity Awareness and Fundraising for Vitiligo Research Foundation

Also, as part of my journey (and the journey of all those reading, be it family, friends or others), I have decided to raise awareness and charity money for the Vitiligo Research Foundation (http://vrfoundation.org/) by running the 2014 New York City Marathon on November 2nd. It will be my first marathon ever and I have been busy training to be ready for it.

The NYC Marathon is a great place to raise awareness as there are a number of individuals raising money for these charities and because there will be over 2 million people watching the race in person and not including the people watching on television. That being said, I will not likely make it on television but who knows!

Please consider spending a few minutes reading and passing this along to others. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment