Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 18 - Exactness and Thoughts on Treatment Value

When I consider my next treatment session, I actually do consider a number of various factors, which include the following items below:

-Level of absolute pinkness of spots
-Level of relative pinkness of spots
-Angle at which the sun hits the spots
-Time of day
-Shade or no shade
-Level of visibility of spot/value to me
-Pain/itchiness, if any
-Body part (for example, hands and feet can take more vs. the face)
-Amount of hair cover on area

I try to consider and adjust accordingly, depending on how I feel. While I do state earlier that the treatment is not exact in many ways, I do try to listen to my body and understand what it is telling me.

If you're reading this now, you're probably considering coming to the Dead Sea for treatment for you or a family member or at least curious what it would be like. In my opinion, I don't think it is an absolute necessary to make. It seems like pseudocatalase and home light therapy works well on its own. But with my personality, I need to know that I'm doing everything possible that I can, even if the results may not match with my expectations. I think most people expect to see more immediate results at the end of the treatment here rather than waiting a few more months (if not longer) to see the full effect. As such, I'm pretty sure most people are disappointed in the Dead Sea treatment alone, which is understandable, given the intense time and money that you make to do this and also the impatience for fast results. It is not an easy treatment to do by any means. If you are not fully committed to this, it is probably not the best treatment plan for you. Though difficult, it's best to see this with a long view, to know this is not a stand alone treatment, but just the start of a longer journey. And it is really quite common for people to come back multiple times here in the future too. That being said, I'm glad I chose to do it even though I have yet to carry out the full treatment beyond the start here at the Dead Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment