Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 13 - Dead Sea, Back, and Petra

One of the things people will tell you is not to shave before you get into the Dead Sea. I would agree. And any small cut or opening you realized you didn't have will quickly be felt. And do not get the water in your eyes if you can help it. There will probably be about 2 minutes of intense pain. I've been usually doing an electric shave to avoid potential cuts. I've also decided to grow back my hair. I just wanted to have my scalp spots exposed to both the water, pseudocatalse, and the sun. I have a nice tan on there so I'm fine growing it back for now.

Before I came over, I was not sure how I could apply cream to my back without the help of someone. I invested in a back applicator thing. I've used it a couple times, but I've become pretty good at just contorting my arms and hands to get to every little spot on my back. It's possible. You just have to use the three key options: behind your neck, on the opposite shoulder, then underneath from your lower back. I'm not sure what kind of life skill this is, but it is one.

Tomorrow is a trip to Petra, one of the world's wonders. Will be a nice long day trip but I'll still try to at least get a little water time.

No comments:

Post a Comment