Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 3 - Slow Internet, Laundry

Man, this internet has been so inconsistent and most of all, really really slow.

In any case, day 3 is complete. One treatment, one day at a time. I feel pretty good about the pinkness I've gotten in some areas, but it's also a real challenge getting to the harder spots (under my jawline) or the more stubborn ones (one my hands).

I'm not sure what it is, but feel like I may have gotten minor water bacteria in me. Had a case of the runs since the afternoons but still trying to stay hydrated.

I also decided to do laundry tonight. The laundry prices are insane at the hotel, like around $6 USD for a simple shirt washing. In any case, I'm glad I brought some portable laundry detergent. But laundry won't be a huge issue here, considering I spend most of my time in bathing suit and sandals.

While yesterday was a zoo at the hotel, today was much more quieter. Perhaps because of the huge tourist groups that have come and gone.

I'm also considering doing a trip out to Jerusalem as my one overnight trip near the end of my treatment. Someone was telling me staying overnight in Bethlehem would be good as well.

I heard that a group from Germany and I believe Denmark as well have come for treatments. So perhaps more friends and people to spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment