Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 7 - 1 Week Anniversary and Routines

Congratulations to me on my 1 week anniversary! It’s gotten a little easier but I know it will also get a little harder since I will be doing the full 15 minutes on each side. In total, I should be sunbathing for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the morning and then also in the afternoon.

It’s amazing. I think much of this is psychological but there’s no way I’m going to sunburn here so I should feel comfortable sunbathing for a little while.

Here are a few routines I abide by:

1.       Open the balcony door window upon returning back to room to clear out cleaning chemicals from the room clean.
2.       Apply pseudocatalase cream half in the bathroom and half outside.
3.       Use fly swatter to destroy all fly life forms.
4.       Have my special vegetable juice cocktail at 10am with vitamin supplements.

5.       Enter the Dead  Sea from the northern end. Definitely fewer pebbles and more sandy than the Southern end.

No comments:

Post a Comment